University of Montana
Deadlines, Coverage Periods and Premium Costs
|Waiver deadline||the end of the 15th day of classes||the end of the 15th day of classes|
|Dates Covered||09/01/2015 – 01/31/2016||02/01/2016 – 07/31/2016|
*A $40 student health center fee is included.
For further information, please call the Student Insurance Office on your campus or Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana:
- Dedicated Student Service Team: 855-267-0214
- Student Health Service Insurance Office: 406-243-2844
Curry Health Center
Curry Health Center provides affordable, accessible, high-quality, student-centered health services to University of Montana students to enhance student learning, promote personal health and development, and teach important life skills.
Student Health Insurance Plan
- 2015–2016 Student Health Plan
- 2015–2016 Student Health Plan Brochure
- 2015–2016 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
AcademicBlueSM Products and Services
- Valuable Benefits
- 24/7 Nurseline
- Blue Access for MembersSM (BAM)
- Blue Care Connection®
More Helpful Resources
The Student Health Insurance Plan is a fully insured health benefit plan offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana.