Montana State University Billings
Deadlines, Coverage Periods and Premium Costs
|Waiver deadline||the end of the 15th day of classes||the end of the 15th day of classes|
|Dates Covered||09/01/2015 – 01/31/2016||02/01/2016 – 07/31/2016|
*A $5 student health center fee is included.
For further information, please call the Student Insurance Office on your campus or Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana:
- Dedicated Student Service Team: 855-267-0214
- Student Health Service Insurance Office: 406-657-2153
MSU Billings Student Health Services
Visit the MSU Billings Student Health Services website for hours, location, and other health-related information.
Student Health Insurance Plan
- 2015–2016 Student Health Plan
- 2015–2016 Student Health Plan Brochure
- 2015–2016 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
AcademicBlueSM Products and Services
- Valuable Benefits
- 24/7 Nurseline
- Blue Access for MembersSM (BAM)
- Blue Care Connection®
More Helpful Resources
The Student Health Insurance Plan is a fully insured health benefit plan offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana.