Please log in to your BAM account and look for the Payments and Billing section.
How To Make An Individual and Family Plan Payment
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT) offers many ways for you to pay your monthly premium for your Individual and Family Health Care Plan.
Remember: You can continue to use your health care coverage as long as you keep your payments up-to-date.
Choose Which Situation Best Describes You:
I’m a New Member
I applied for my health care plan on the Marketplace.
Make your first premium payment:
PAYMENT OPTIONS AFTER YOUR FIRST PAYMENT
Once your first payment is made, you can then continue making your monthly payments by using the options below (online, phone, mail and in-person).
Call BCBSMT Customer Service at 1-855-258-8471 and select Make a Payment from the Existing Member options. You can either:
- Pay by debit card using a one-time electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Set up a recurring EFT with our EZ Blue Payment OptionSM Program.
Mail a personal check, money order or cashier's check to BCBSMT. Be sure you:
- Mail your payment to the address on your bill.
- Make the check payable to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana.
- Write your account/member ID number on your check, money order or cashier's check.
- Include the payment coupon that was sent to you with your bill.
- Send your payment at least 5 business days in advance of the payment due date to ensure timely posting to your account.
- The in-person option is not available for your first payment. The following payments can be made with cash at MoneyGram® locations near you (including most Walmart's, ACE Cash Express and CVS stores) . MoneyGram locations in Walmart and Albertsons stores also take debit card payments.
- Bring a copy of your bill, which includes your account or billing ID number and your "receive code," with your payment.