Assistance Available for Members Impacted by Natural Disasters
Recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. We are here to assist our members who have been impacted by events such as tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and severe weather.
If you have been affected by a natural disaster we can help you:
- Clarify benefits
- Find a network doctor, hospital or dialysis center
- Refill prescription medications early
- Ensure that transition of care or continuity of care needs are met
Important Phone Numbers
If you do not have your member ID card on hand, here is how you can get in touch with us:
- Customer Service for all group plan policyholders: 800-447-7828
- Customer Service for Medicare Supplement policyholders: 866-940-3022
- Federal Employee Information: 800-634-3569
- National BlueCard access: 800-810-BLUE (2583)
- For an emergency situation, you should go directly to the nearest hospital.
- For non-emergency care needs, you can call customer service to find a network provider.
- Bring your member ID card when going to the doctor or hospital.
- If you don't have your member ID card, call customer service or print a temporary card from Blue Access for MembersSM.
- BlueCard® participants (indicated by a suitcase on the member ID card) can call the National BlueCard access number to be routed to the appropriate customer service center.